Laundry Water Recycling Plant
The traditional solutions only helps in pretreatment and mixing of pre-treated laundary effluent with sewage for further treatment in sewage treatment plants. But this treated ( STP treated) water is not recycled back to launderies due to many apprehension.
Our Proposed solution can recover and recycle 80-90% of water back to laundary. So help hotels/ hospitals achive zero discharge thus significantly redusing fresh water demand
Why use Wapp’s Laundry Water Recycling plant-Benefits
Laundry consumes a lot of water ranging 25- 100KLD. Conventional ETPs normally discharge effluent to STP which increased load on STP and disturbs biological process, also due to quality/apprehension issues this doubly treated water is not used back to laundry. Wapp’s solution eliminates this hassle & can save a lot of water. Benefits are-
- Eco-friendly chemicals-Harmless, reduce high COD, No increase in TDS
- High pollution removal efficiency/High-quality water
- Attractive ROI (1-1.5 Years depending upon use)
- Treated water can be directly reused/Reduces load on Sewage Treatment Plant
- Guaranteed less /nontoxic sludge
- High resistance membranes with long life/low clogging.
- Laundry effluent has Low biodegradability due to synthetic detergents, so treatment strategy formation needs a survey of water characteristics
- Chemical Technology used for basic treatment
- Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration & Reverse Osmosis technologies -variably used for different applications/high-end usages.
- Membrane filtration with high resistance PVDF membranes
Models /Other Details
|Configuration:||Based on survey, need, reuse application|
|Models:||25 KLD, 50 KLD, 100 KLD (Manual/Automatic)|
|Manpower Required:||1 skilled operator|
|Delivery/Commissioning:||80-90 days from Order to commissioning|
|Elect. Power Requirement:||on demand (for Pumps/air compressor, agitator, dosing pumps)|
|Best Suited for:||Kitchens of Medium budget hotels, food industry, Banquet halls, food chains|
Why partner with Wapp?
- Experienced water partner for Lifecycle support
- PAN India Service network
- One stop solution for your water/wastewater challenges
- Unmatched technical support by our Wapp’s dedicated design & Engineering team
Who We Are?
Two Decades Years /Incubated with the help of IIT-Delhi in 1996.
Hospitality, Urban, Chosen Industrial & Municipal
Total Water management and sustainability
Water Security/ sustainability, Water footprint reduction, Improvement in Sustainability Score card