Water Treatment Chemicals
Wapp, being a service provider, adds a lot of value in selection of chemicals, its performance, the economy of usage, time to time optimization, protection of equipment, safety at workplace, etc. Further value addition is possible with single point responsibility in terms of presence at the site, IoT based system monitoring, prompt addressing of related concerns, etc. Our value-based offering is suitable for hotels, hospitals, commercial buildings, IT parks, industrial, etc.
Unique Benefits of Engagement with Wapp for Chemical Needs
Wapp, being into the water domain since 1996 offer the following value-added benefits:
- TWM and data driven approach reduces the overall water consumption and associated chemicals.
- Optimization/Monitoring and Control protocols ensures economical, appropriate and safe use.
- Adds value in chemical selection and its effectiveness.
- Pool of subject experts, energy auditors and BOEs.
Wapp’s Range of Water Treatment Chemicals
- Cooling water chemicals
- Water treatment - RO/UF
- Boiler treatment
- Wastewater plants - STP/ETP
- Swimming pool chemicals
- Special purpose chemicals
- Adopting a design approach for each application for designing ‘chemical strategy’ based on need, usage, benchmarking, dosing mechanism, etc. (Define-treatment needs, frequency, optimizing chemical use, etc.
- Sharing strategy with customer and selection of most optimized dosing plan, frequency, methodology, checkpoints, monitoring method (IoT based monitoring if possible).
- Survey of entire water/wastewater facility through a specially designed survey form/questionnaire.
Why Partner with Wapp?
- Experienced water partner for lifecycle support
- PAN India service network
- One stop solution for your water/wastewater challenges
- Unmatched technical support by our Wapp’s dedicated design and engineering team
Who We Are?
Two decades/Incubated with the help of IIT-Delhi in 1996.
Hospitality, Urban, Chosen Industrial & Municipal
Total Water Management and Sustainability
Water Security/Sustainability, Water Footprint Reduction, Improvement in Sustainability Score Card