Water Treatment Chemicals
Wapp, being a service provider, adds a lot of value in Selection of chemicals, its performance, the economy of usage, time to time optimization, protection of equipment, safety at workplace etc. Further value addition is possible with single point responsibility in terms of presence at the site, IoT based system monitoring, prompt addressing of related concerns etc. Our value-based offering is suitable for hotels, hospitals, commercial buildings, IT parks, industrial etc.
Unique benefits of Engagement with Wapp for Chemical needs
Wapp, being into the water domain since 1996 offer the following value-add benefits.
- TWM & data driven approach reduces the overall water consumption and associated chemicals
- Optimization/Monitoring & Control protocols ensures economical, appropriate & safe use.
- Adds value in chemical selection and its effectiveness
- Pool of subject experts, Energy auditors & BOEs
Wapp’s Range of Water Treatment Chemicals
- Cooling Water Chemicals
- Water Treatment-RO/UF
- Boiler Treatment
- Waste Water Plants-STP/ETP
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Special Purpose chemicals
- Adopting a design approach for each application for designing ‘chemical strategy’ based on need, usage, benchmarking, dosing mechanism etc. (Define-treatment needs, Frequency, Optimizing chemical use etc.
- Sharing strategy with customer & selection of most optimized dosing plan, Frequency, Methodology, Checkpoints, Monitoring method (IoT based monitoring if possible)
- Survey of entire water/Wastewater facility through a specially designed survey form/Questionnaire
Why partner with Wapp?
- Experienced water partner for Lifecycle support
- PAN India Service network
- One stop solution for your water/wastewater challenges
- Unmatched technical support by our Wapp’s dedicated design & Engineering team
Who We Are?
Two Decades Years /Incubated with the help of IIT-Delhi in 1996.
Hospitality, Urban, Chosen Industrial & Municipal
Total Water management and sustainability
Water Security/ sustainability, Water footprint reduction, Improvement in Sustainability Score card