Water IoT for Total Water Management
IoT enables users to do complete water management by real-time monitoring of parameters, data-based decision-making(through data analytics), trend analysis, etc. which helps in optimizing water use, manpower reduction, cost control, maximize reuse.
Why Switch to Data Driven ‘Wapp IoT’ ?
Water management is becoming critical day by day, and its management needs the strength of DATA for decision making, optimization of resources, cost control, budgeting and overall making the facility sustainable and safe.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Cooling tower management.
- Rain water harvesting and ground water level monitory.
- Water resource management.
- Leak detection, meeting and billing.
- Manpower reduction, real-time visibility of process, ease of managing
- Water manager -4.0 provides real-time water accounting, availability, quality, trends on water purchase/reuse/cost, etc.
- Water accounting
- Water availability
- Water quality
- Water trends-reuse/cost
- Cooling tower manager – controls the entire process of CT water management, i.e., makeup, data-based blowdown, fan control, dosing control, etc.
Technology - How IoT Helps in Managing Water?
| Cloud layer
Automation is offered for water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, water distribution including HPN system, metering, etc.
| Water Manager
Can be installed with minimum sensors initially and could be enhanced depending upon detailing required
|Cooling Tower Manager
Six models depending upon the automation detailing:
Why Partner with Wapp?
- Experienced water partner for lifecycle support
- PAN India service network
- One stop solution for your water/wastewater challenges
- Unmatched technical support by our Wapp’s dedicated design and engineering team
Who We Are?
Two decades / Incubated with the help of IIT-Delhi in 1996.
Hospitality, Urban, Chosen Industrial & Municipal
Total Water Management and Sustainability
Water Security/Sustainability, Water Footprint Reduction, Improvement in Sustainability Score Card